Saturday, April 05, 2008

An Empress And The Warriors

Woke up at 7.30am...just to study e.geog, so that I'm able to go out later in the afternoon. So...yes, managed to finish Chapter 3 for the upcoming Tuesday test. I'm wondering if there's gonna be an extra lesson for those taking e.geog in 3R5, cause we missed it due to the health check-up.

Met Mindy at Whitesands, cause we wanted to make the sticker, you know those sticker with your name printed on it, yes, that's the one, but there were quite a number of people, and we couldn't make up our mind which to choose and also...Weibin was already at Safra waiting for us..so we rushed to Safra. & Leslie couldn't come ):

Reached there, yadayada, bought lolipop for my lunch only, cause I realised that the food there is like..hello, $2.10 for a Hello Panda? So expensive! Okay, probably because it has been a quite a long time since I last went to a bowling alley. Saw Darren on our way up there though, hehe. He had some soccer match I guess. Then Nigel messaged, he was at Safra also.

So..I shall skip all the way to movie...hehzzzzz. Mindy&Wb should know why huh?

Watched An Emperor And The Warriors? Yah..The 4 of us, went in without knowing what kind of movie it was..mm yes.. but it turned out to be great for me! & I know Mindy also :D I don't know about Mrleong & Weibin. Wei bin is like some loud hailer in the cinema! He talked super duper loudly. I remembered he asked Mindy like " Mindy, why you sit like that ah? " & he asked at the wrong timing, when the whole cinema was so silent, cause it was a touching part, he went asking that. Then later, he asked " Is it raining? " so omgzzz. Hahaha! Can't stand him, & he chews super loudly! Hahaha! Weibin, better stop all those okay [:

So..after the movie, went to eat at Sakae Tepanyaki(sp?) it was nice, especially eating with nice people! (: I finished the last again. I don't know why, I don't eat that slow okay! They eat too fast! Like, ZOOOOOOOM! Okay, after dinner the 4 of us were waiting for Youming & Wanting, cause I think Mrleong meeting her or something, not sure.

Yah, then later we walked back to tmall, after eating at CS, hahahaha! Youming's slippers broke! I think Mrleong stepped on her slippers or something, then she was there laughing laughing laughing. I was there laughing at her laughter. Her laughter is contagious, seriously. Then Wanting left after that, cause we made our way back to CS to buy Youming a new pair of slippers. On our way there, I was telling Mindy&Wb a joke my dad told us last time. I don't know why I start only, they're like laughing laughing continously already...& you know, weibin's laughter is contagious also, hear already can laugh and roll on the floor.

Couldn't control, so the 3 of us rushed to the toilet! & weibin followed us!!! hahaha! He nearly entered the female toilet, he was like " Eh, the female toilet's there.." Then I check inside the toilet, all females then Mindy&I were like " Male toilet there la! " then he "Oh..." hahaha! so lame.

Then the 5 of us walked to tampines interchange, & there's only 39 or 81, for both mindy and I to go home. But, if I were to take 39, I have to climb the over-head bridge & walk like, a long way home, cut here cut there, so I started freaking out. & DEAREST MINDY, she was like " Lets walk to the 21 bus stop la, I can take 15 from there home also, then you got direct bus home, don't have to climb the over headbridge" Seriously, I heard that from her I was deeply touched! She's so sweeeeeet!

When we reached the bus stop, I was scared again, I don't know why, then we were wondering 15 or 21 would come first, in the end, 21 came first. Then..

Me: You not going to be scared right?
Mindy: Yes la, scared for what
Me: I don't know, so dark already.
Mindy: Nah, I rather you go home first.

Get it? How sweet can she get! I love her to the core :D

I managed to reach home safely..& mummy bought new bedsheets from aussino :D sister chose the bedsheet for me, its nice, I love it! Thanks babe :D

Mindy&I are addicted to the same song! love her! :D